We’re here to ensure the safety of your pet
What does Pet Insurance cover?
- Emergency Acute Illness.
- Accidental Injuries.
- Food Poisoning.
- Public liability up to 400$ per year.
- Aggregate Annual Limit of the Policy is $1,500 per Pet per year.
- No Claim Bonus is granted on renewal. In case of no claim during the year, the PET will be rewarded by a special gift.
What do I do in case of claim?
- Visit any veterinary clinic or hospital within Securite Assurance network (attached to the policy), and send us the invoices by email on email@example.com.
- If the claim is covered, we will reimburse the medical expenses.
- A 24/7 Hotline is ready for your assistance by calling 1534.
What is not covered under Pet Insurance?
- Routine Consultations, Vaccination, Pre-Existing Cases, Congenital Anomalies, Spaying, Cosmetic Surgery, Experimental Procedures, Pregnancy or Delivery, Breeding, Euthanasia.
- Trained Professional Dogs.
- Any injury or disease arising from abuse or neglect.
What are the Pet Insurance product specifications?
- Cost of Policy: $120.
- Minimum Entry Age: 12 Weeks.
- Maximum Entry Age: 7 years.
- Observation period before the cover becomes active: 15 days.
- Pet should be vaccinated prior to enrollment.
- A microchip is mandatory for the policy issuance. The microchip is offered at a reduced price.