IN CASE OF DEATH OR CRITICAL ILLNESS, WE’RE HERE TO HELP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Term Life Insurance Plan
There are two options for Term Life insurance: the Level Term and the Decreasing Term.
Level term life insurance protects your family in case of the unfortunate event of your loss. This product will provide a lump sum payment (constant across the life of the policy) to your beneficiaries in case of death or disability or in case of other coverage you might choose (see optional benefits below). You have the option to pay fixed yearly premiums divided over the whole period of the coverage or you can pay the full amount upon issuance of the policy.
Decreasing term life insurance is typically used to cover your liabilities in case of death or disability or in case of any other coverage you might choose (see optional benefits below). The policy will pay any outstanding loan you have, taking into account the amount you already paid. That’s why the sum insured decreases each period depending on the amount you reimburse. Different payment options are available including paying fixed premiums over 100% or 75% or 50% of the insured period, or you can pay the full amount upon issuance of the policy.
- Coverage in case of terminal illness up to the age of 65
- Waiver of premium in case of disability, up to the age of 65
- Coverage in case of Permanent and Total Disability (PTD) due to accident or sickness, up to the age of 65
- Coverage in case of death or PTD due to Passive War Risk & Terrorism (for Lebanese residents or Lebanese residing in Africa)
- Coverage in case of critical illness up till the age of 65 and as per the following diseases: Alzheimer’s disease, Bacterial Meningitis, Cancer, Coronary artery by – pass grafts, Heart Attack of specified severity, Kidney failure – requiring dialysis, Multiple Sclerosis, and Stroke
- Guaranteed Renewability Option: Grants the benefit of no underwriting at renewal up till the age of 70. Applicable for policies with duration period of 1 year and 5 years.
- Minimum entry age: 18
- Maximum expiry age: 70
- Minimum sum insured: 25,000