BEGIN SAVING TODAY FOR A PROSPEROUS FUTURE
Education Saving Plan
With our “Education Saving Plan”, you can guarantee your children’s education and ensure them a bright future, according to your personal preferences.
What will you benefit from?
- A minimum rate of return of no less than 4.25% per year on the amount you save for the first 3 years of the contract, revised after 3 years. Life-time guarantee is 3%
- A potential return above the minimum guarantee in case the company achieves and declares better dividend rates
- Easy payment methods through an automatic direct debit from your bank account, through credit card on our website, or through our direct collection facility
- In case of Natural or Accidental death (basic cover) or Total Permanent Disability of the insured (optional additional cover), we will:
- Continue to pay the due premiums up to the maturity date in order to insure the university tuitions of the child
- Provide an additional protection aiming to insure the schooling tuitions of the child (optional)
- Easy Payment method through an automatic direct debit from your bank account, through credit card on our website, or through our direct collection facility
How does it work?
You can determine the University Tuitions amount which you would like to grant your child upon subscription to the plan, with a related premium starting at USD 50 per month. The below table illustrates the figures based on a monthly premium of USD 100.
|Age of the parent/ owner of the policy||Plan Duration in years||Total Paid Premiums through the age of the policy (USD)||Value of savings at maturity based on minimum guaranteed return||Value of savings at maturity based on 7% annual return on investment|
What are the characteristics of the products?
- Age at entry: between 18 and 60 years old
- Period of scheme: minimum: 5 years, maximum: the minimum between 30 years or until insured is 75 years old
- Minimum premium: USD 50/Month